The legislation of the Republic of Latvia requires the owner of an online store to stipulate the terms of delivery and return, as well as the right of withdrawal. Such a reservation is called a distance contract (Regulations).
The Seller of the goods offered in this Online Store, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and the person placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, hereby enter into the following Agreement:
The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer's order.
Delivery and payment procedures
The Buyer orders the goods through this website, specifying the type and quantity of the goods to be ordered. The Buyer has the opportunity to pay for the product by using the payment tools built in the Online Store or by paying the invoice prepared by the seller and sent to the Buyer by e-mail. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without signature.
The Seller shall ensure delivery of the goods within 20 days of receipt of payment for the goods, in agreement with the Buyer.
Right of withdrawal
The Buyer shall have the right to withdraw from the Product within 14 calendar days of receipt of the Product by sending a letter of withdrawal to the Seller. The Seller shall send the cancellation letter form to the Buyer by e-mail upon the Buyer's request.
The Buyer is obliged to return the item to the Seller within 7 days of sending the letter of refusal. All costs incurred in returning the item to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
The buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- the ordered goods, by their nature, cannot be returned, are perishable or are rapidly consumable;
- the ordered goods are made directly to the Buyer on individual order;
- the buyer has opened the package of audio or video or computer programs.
- the returned goods have been used.
- the visual appearance of the product has not been preserved; all labels, price tags, stickers and bar codes have not been preserved.
- the manufacturer's original packaging has not been retained.
- the original proof of purchase is not attached - check or invoice. (Note: Purchase Confirmation in the Buyer's email is not considered a proof of purchase by which the Buyer can return the item.
Section 12, Paragraph six of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that "the consumer shall be responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the term of exercising the right of withdrawal". The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer the right of withdrawal or to charge a refund in the event of damage to the Product, neglect of the Product during use or failure to follow instructions, or loss of the original packaging or material damage to the packaging.
By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used to enable the Seller to accept the Buyer's order and deliver the goods in accordance with the requirements of the Latvian legislation. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notices related to the processing of the Buyer's order will be sent to the specified e-mail.