Last modified: 29/10/2018
What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a small text file sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website and which is stored by your website on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. At each subsequent visit, the cookies are sent back to the originating website or to another website that recognizes the cookie.
- Accordingly, cookies act as a memory for a specific web page, allowing this page to remember your computer the next time you visit it, including cookies to remember your settings or to improve the user experience. Cookies are not used to personally identify you.
- Further information about cookies, as well as how to manage or delete them, can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
How are cookies used on www.sjuzanna.lv?
- To ensure that certain features of the website function
- The i-store cookies are used to ensure successful e-store transactions. They allow to follow the CUSTOMER's behavior and facilitate the fulfillment of orders. Cookies also allow you to track information about the CUSTOMER`s order history and, based on this, CUSTOMERS receive special prices.
Third Party Cookies
- In addition to the www.sjuzanna.lv cookies, the site may also use third party cookies to report service usage statistics, deliver ads, etc.
Control and deletion of cookies
- You have the option to control or delete cookies if you wish. Most web browsers can be set to lock cookies on your device. The only thing to keep in mind is that you will have to adjust some settings each time you visit the site, and some services and features may not work there.
- You can usually change your browser settings according to the instructions most often found under "Help", "Tools" or "Editing".
- You can find more information about cookies, including what cookies are set on your computer and how they can be managed or deleted, at: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
To learn more about each browser's options for controlling and deleting cookies, we offer the following links:
More information about cookies can be found on the following websites: